Arnie Link Builder
Vertical Measures is a proven search engine marketing company dedicated to driving substantial, targeted traffic to your website through professional services, tools and training. We specialize in quality link building and website publicity.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a general term covering a broad array of topics. At Vertical Measures the term means delivering more qualified traffic to your website – period, end of story. Many firms try to be everything to everyone, offering search engine optimization (SEO), website graphic design, ecommerce, blog marketing, branding, email marketing, advertising, and so on.
Our founders have been creating online businesses since 1995, and can tell you that it is nearly impossible to be an expert at everything when building a successful Internet business, or any business for that matter. That is why people hire specialists like us for their specific search engine marketing needs.
The company and its founders have a proven track record. Arnie Kuenn, and his team have more than 40 years of combined experience in the information technology field. Their clients include major television networks, professional sports franchises, national career colleges, and SEM agencies. They also own, and operate several related websites where they put their experience to work in the real world on a daily basis.
- Member for
- 9 years 6 months
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.