As Director of Search and New Media, Amy helps large- and enterprise-level clients increase their search engine visibility by applying more than 5 years of experience in online marketing and project management to both traditional SEO strategies and new media tactics like Blog and RSS optimization.
With a dual Bachelor's degree in Communication and Anthropology from the University of Michigan-Dearborn and a Master's degree in Communication from Eastern Michigan University, Amy originally planned on becoming a full-time professor. Not long after graduate school she was introduced the field of online marketing and was fascinated with the parallels between traditional ethnographic and communication principles and social aspects of the internet. The rest, as they say, is history.
In her work with companies such as Johnson Controls, Visteon and Quicken Loans, Amy built a reputation of incorporating academic rigor into every project, producing high-performing results and clear, actionable deliverables.
Born in Virginia and raised in Michigan, Amy heeded the call of the West in 2006 and moved to Northern California where she spends her free time wine tasting, running, and doing yoga.
- Member for
- 7 years 1 week
Gain a Competitive Advantage Today
Your top competitors have been investing into their marketing strategy for years.
Now you can know exactly where they rank, pick off their best keywords, and track new opportunities as they emerge.
Explore the ranking profile of your competitors in Google and Bing today using SEMrush.
Enter a competing URL below to quickly gain access to their organic & paid search performance history - for free.
See where they rank & beat them!
- Comprehensive competitive data: research performance across organic search, AdWords, Bing ads, video, display ads, and more.
- Compare Across Channels: use someone's AdWords strategy to drive your SEO growth, or use their SEO strategy to invest in paid search.
- Global footprint: Tracks Google results for 120+ million keywords in many languages across 28 markets
- Historical data: since 2009, before Panda and Penguin existed, so you can look for historical penalties and other potential ranking issues.
- Risk-free: Free trial & low price.