For a laugh:
So this is going to sound absolutely stupid, but much of what I say does :)
I am going to take reality tv meets search engine marketer meets crazy diet trend and make it fun. I have been rather lazy recently and my diet has been aweful. I decided that I could create a blog about losing 30 pounds in 2 months and try to get the blog top rankings by the end of two months also.
A gimick you say? Only if it doesn't work. The name of my blog is Fatty Weight Loss (I am fatty, and I aim to lose weight). The goals are:
- to go from 222 lbs to 192 lbs by July 15
- rank #1 on Google for "weight loss" by July 15
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips