In any industry the most successful people can say things which are entirely true to them which may not be true to others.
- If I have a friend who is a meta editor for DMOZ it is far easier for my personal blog to get listed in the "Open" Directory Project than if I am unknown or hated by the editors. (hopefully I am unknown vice hated...)
- Content is king if you are known as "The SEO Copywriter."
- Reciprocal linking is dead if you charge people $200 / hr to find link partners.
Due to blinding success many SEO experts make blanket statements that are not always true. I like to call this concept Delusional Search Engine Optimization & SEO Tips.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips