I think there should be an award that goes out for the website that releases the most unimportant SEO news of the year and feeds it into large distribution.
So far what I have seen is
- Macon Area Online putting out a garbage PR about how they listed well in Google and Yahoo (no less than twice.)
- A heavily syndicated INCORRECT ARTICLE which states that Google powers MSN. Some claimed "SEO experts" have syndicated this crap and placed it in there news without even stating that it was COMPLETELY WRONG
- Today we have MetaMend creating another proprietary meta tag "to power the next generation of search engine" In the past they also created something similar with the low quality ExactSeek search engine product. - Why would an SEO firm decide how a search engine should work? That is putting the cart in front of the horse at its very finest.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips