Yahoo Gets Personal Jeremy Zawodny announced the realease of RSS Newsfeeds for My Yahoo!.
Following a couple easy steps will allow you to make a customized My Yahoo! home page which will track all the important events in your field of study.
What the hell is this RSS? RSS stands for really simple syndication. Its a really simple way to syndicate. Neat how that works huh!
How do I use RSS? You can use it in a variety of ways.
- You can use the My Yahoo! website to make a personal home page.
- Create your own handy dandy custom home page yourself.
- Use RSS to keep up to date news available on your site or portal.
New to the site? Join for Free and get over $300 of free SEO software.
Once you set up your free account you can comment on our blog, and you are eligible to receive our search engine success SEO newsletter.
Already have an account? Login to share your opinions.
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses - like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips